July 11, 2012 Update:
Use of the Twitter logo has changed. Only the bird logo is official. The "t" and the word "twitter" are no longer the official logo to use. Go to the left column of this page, right click on the new logo, copy it and paste into you page.
Social Media Directory: If you are part of the College of Agriculture and are currently running a social media site for your department, unit or program, please submit your username and/or URL to the relevant site to our IT Helpdesk by email: email@example.com. This will allow us to list your site in our directory through CATPAWS.
UKAg Social Media Links:
- UK College of Agriculture Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UKAg1?sk=wall
- UK College of Agriculture Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKAgriculture
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ukagriculture
- iTunes U: Access UK on iTunes U: UK Link Blue, Guest login and more information
- UKAg News Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKAgNews/280783608014
- UKAg News Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/UKAgNews
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/ukagriculture
UKAg Social Media Resources:
- Social Media Reference Sheet
- Graphics to Use
- Social Media Guidelines, Security and Best Practices, refer to UK Social Media Policy & Guidelines
- Training: Visit the Training Hub and the UKAg VideoCenter
College Departments/Units/Programs/Extension County Offices that would like to start a new social media presence should e-mail the UK Office of Public Relations and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, place in the subject line social media approval request. All institutional pages must have a full-time appointed employee who is identified as being responsible for content. Ideally, this should be the unit head of the department.
University of Kentucky Social Media