- Affirmative Action/Civil Rights
- Client Protection
- County Extension District Board Guidelines
- County Office Personnel Needs
- County Staff Meetings and Scheduling
- Employee Orientation
- Employee Resignation
- Employment Procedures
- Federal Commercial Mail
- Filing for County Extension Office
- Financial Guidelines for KCES County Volunteer Groups
- General Secretarial Duties
- Marketing Resources
- Money Handling Procedures
- Office Operations
- Performance Appraisal Documents
- Pesticide Applicator Training
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
- Professional Organizations
- Program Resources
- Purchasing Equipment and Supplies
Welcome to the County Extension Office Procedures Manual. This is an on-line resource for county extension agents and support staff to use in the operation of the County Extension Office. It also has information related to procedures that county support staff and county extension agents should follow on a routine basis when carrying out their responsibilities as an extension employee.
Note: Users do not need to login to access information. Go directly to the Topics Menu.
THIS MANUAL EXPLAINS THE COOPERATIVE EXTENSION SERVICE POLICY AND PROCEDURES. SOME OF THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ARE GENERAL SUMMARIES OF OTHER UK POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. IN CASE OF ANY CONFLICT OR ANY DIFFERENCE IN INTERPRETATION BETWEEN THIS MANUAL AND GOVERNING REGULATIONS, ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS, THE HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY AND PROCEDURE ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS (FORMERLY KNOWN AS STAFF PERSONNEL POLICY AND PROCEDURE ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS) AND CONTRACTS, THE LATTER ARE THE CORRECT AND FINAL AUTHORITY.